Realm Technologies was founded twelve years ago. We highly value our technicians and support staff and treat them with them utmost respect, understanding, and compassion. Realm Technologies strives to provide a family like work atmosphere. At Realm Technologies, we will treat you like family. We have been providing hardware break/fix repairs for many of the major PC, printer, and TV manufactures. Our main office is located in Lebanon Ohio, but we work with technicians throughout the continental United States. If you are looking to work for a company where you are valued, appreciated and treated with respect, Realm Technologies may be a great opportunity for you.
Realm Technologies service partners play a vital role in providing superior hardware focused technology field service support to both residential and commercial customers of major PC and printer manufacturers. The best hardware field technicians are independent self-starters who have the drive, technical aptitude, and interpersonal skills to perform component-level hardware repair in a manner that exceeds the customer’s expectations. If this describes you thenhere is an excellent opportunity for you to become part of a dedicated team of professionals as a Realm Technologies service provider. Our part-time technicians typically perform service calls throughout the day during normal business hours Monday through Friday. Our field techs work directly with the customers to schedule the service calls which allows for a great deal of flexibility. If you want to be part of this experience then apply today.
Our talented service partners should have the following:
- Knowledge of and experience in desktop/laptop/printer repair
- Dependable transportation with registration and insurance
- A cell phone for customer/management communication
- Ability to travel to customer location
- Ability to lift and/or move various computer equipment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and initiate action
- Organizational skills
- Ability to pass criminal background and driving investigation
- Ability to pass drug screen
Incentives tobecome a Realm Technologies Service Provider include:
- Don’t report to office
- Work from home to schedule your service calls
- Professional, friendly, supportive, compassionate management
- Competitive rate
- Work 30 hours or less a week
- Dell, IBM, Lenovo, Sony, Sony TV, Lexmark, and Dell Printer training and certifications at no charge depending on assignment.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a Word or PDF copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org include the city you are applying for in the subject line. If selected, you will be contacted by a Realm Technologies recruiter.